Section has not been found.
Tachometric flowmeter EMIS-PLAST 220
- Product description
- Technical parameters
Liquid flowmeter EMIS-PLAST 220 is developed to measure volume and volume flow rate of liquids in the pipelines under high pressure.
Operation principle of Liquid flowmeter EMIS-PLAST 220 is based on rotation of measuring mechanism under the measured medium. Rate of rotation is strictly proportional to volume flow rate.
The design of rotation mechanism protects from mechanical impurities and oiling, that makes the flowmeter an optimal solution for measuring flow rate of:
- formation and deep-well water;
- water cut oil;
- oil with low viscosity;
- dirty water;
- liquid mixtures.
To order products, please, call: +7 (351) 729-99-13 or fill in a questionnaire with a description of the process. Our specialists provide you a detailed technical and commercial offer.
Flowmeters are used in upstream oil facilities. Liquid flowmeters EMIS-PLAST 220 measure the flow rate of liquid, water cut oil, oil products in upstream oil and other industries enterprises. Liquid flowmeters EMIS-PLAST 220 are especially effective if:
- Pipeline pressure is high;
- The flow measurement is desired without external power supply;
- Measured medium is a mixture of liquids (for example, water cut oil).
- To measure flow rate of formation water in oil fields;
- To measure flow rate of water on artesian wells;
- To measure flow rate of crude low viscosity oil on oil wells;
- To control liquid flow rate in the pipeline under high pressure at facilities of various industries.
- upstream oil industry
|Pipeline Dn||8 … 300 mm|
|Accuracy||0,5% / 1% / 1,5%|
|Vibration permissible limits||
Frequency range: 10 - 55 Hz
Max amplitude of speed up: 19,6 m/s2
|Medium gauge pressure||Up to 42 MPa|
|Medium Min absolute pressure||0,4 MPa|
0 .. +150ºC
|Medium viscosity||Up to 5 sP (mPa*s) (light oil, diesel fuel oil)|
|Output signals||Visual indication, pulse, analog, current output signal 4-20 мА digital RS-485|
|Supply voltage||3,6 V built-in battery; 24 V DC;|
|Atmosphere pressure||84 … 106,7 kPa|
|Ambient temperature||-40 .. +55ºC|
|Verification interval.||4 years|
|Service life||Not less than 8 years|
Reduced costs of designing and installation
- Wide dynamic range allows managing risks while designing of metering complex, which is equipped with Liquid flowmeter EMIS-PLAST 220.
- Built-in counter-indicator of accumulated liquid flow rate allows to use Liquid flowmeter EMIS-PLAST 220 without external counting and accumulating devices. It reduces costs for purchasing.
Advanced stability and safety of the process
- Unified output signals allow to integrate Liquid flowmeter EMIS-PLAST 220 in modern automatic control system of technological process and to improve the quality of process control.
- The sensor of liquid flowmeter is protected from mechanical impurities and oiling. It improves reliability of metering unit.
Reduced operation and service costs
- It is not required to adjust Liquid flowmeter EMIS-PLAST 220 for measured medium and application conditions, that ensures ease of use.
- Replaceable sensor unit allows to conduct service maintenance without dismantling of flow tube, that helps to reduce service costs.
EMIS-PLAST 220 Mounting kit counter flanges, gaskets, bolts, nuts, washers for installation on the pipeline
Flanged disassembling joint EMIS-PLAST 220 for easy and safety installation of Liquid flowmeter EMIS-PLAST 220
Flow conditioner EMIS-VEKTA 1200 prepares the flow and reduces requirements for straight runs in the place of flowmeter installation.
Power supply units EMIS-BRIZ to power the flowmeter
Cable setto connect Liquid flowmeter EMIS-PLAST 220
Sensor of EMIS-PLAST 220 The construction allows to replace a failed sensor